Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Carrots, Peas, Corn, OH MY!

I'm not a fanatic about anything.  I don't usually obsess over things (except completing projects), so I want to start off by saying, I'm not a fanatic about making my own baby food.  I'm really not, but these purees are so easy!  I'll admit, I bought a couple at Target too of things I'm not going to puree--like prunes. Ew.  However, how helpful would prunes be for those days on end when Heidi just for the life of her won't-take-a-crap! 

So, here's our first go. There are some sweet potatoes hidden behind there too, and that's what we're starting with--TONIGHT!  It's pretty exciting introducing Heidi to new things--food, places, animals, etc, and I find this just as exciting. 

So, although Heidi has been costing us a lot of sleep this week (teething, time change, starting to arch and move around in bed...) but, through the haze, we forge forward and begin the veggie process.

1 comment:

PastriesNotPasties said...

very exciting! and just think of all the great things you can grow in your garden and puree for her :)