Thursday, October 7, 2010

ooooo Double-sided Table Runners...Who wants one?

I've had a few friends ask me, "How do you have time to sew?"  The answer is simple, really.  "I HAVE to find time to sew."  Having a hobby outside of being a mommy, housekeeper, cook, wife, etc, etc, is so necessary.  Even if I work on crafts after Heidi goes to bed, it makes me feel accomplished to finish something that's all my own. :)  Here is one of my latest projects--double sided table runners. :)  Halloween/harvest on one side, Christmas on the other.

So while Heidi may be screaming at me for hours on end because she's awaiting her first little tooth, I know that when she does finally crash, I can escape out back and create something.  It's a lifesaver.  That, and a glass of wine next to me.

No comments: